Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Recording Music

How to Prepare for a Recording Session
    Get your arrangements, technique, and gear ready.

By Doug Young

Celtic fingerstylist Anton Emery records in the author
    NLim

Philippines & OZ

Comment

From my Acoustic Guitar Magazine Newsleter.

Microphone Tips
      Using a microphone to amplify your guitar.

By Steven Stone

Whether you
      NLim

Philippines & OZ

Comment

• Re: Suggestions On Basic Set Up For A Home Recording Studio

posting this for info only. no endorsement is implied. i also don't know the seller.
        may be deleted if improperly posted.

"

onairstudioph
        View Profile WWW Personal Message (Offline)

BEHRINGER ITEMS 20-30% OFF! LIMITED STOCKS ONLY!
        « on: August 30, 2009, 02:16:17 PM »
        Reply with quoteQuote
        new arrivals SEPT 2009

BEHRINGER UCA 200 = P1500 ( 5 units)
        BEHRINGER HA400 4 Channel Headphone Amplifier = P1800 (2 units)
        BEHRINGER MIC100 Tube Preamp = P2000 ( 1 unit)
        BEHRINGER DI-600P Direct Inject Box = P2000 (2 units)
        BEHRINGER C-3 Condeser Microphone = P3800 ( 3 units)
        BEHRINGER Bass Amp Modeler BD121 = P2000 ( 1unit)
        BEHRINGER Guitar Amp Modeler GD121 = P2000 ( 1 unit)

USED ITEMS:
        BEHRINGER B300 Powered Speakers PAIR = P25000
        WHARFEDALE EVPX15 with BOKA Poker Amp 600w x 2 = P25000
        LIVE ELECTRET CONDENSER MICROPHONE = P2200
        M-AUDIO DELTA 1010 with breakout box = P22000 *this is not the LT model FYI

check out www.onairstudio.multiply.com

For pick up only in proj 4 qc or delivery nationwide via xend express. buyer will shoulder courier fee.

Call/text : 0916-3478993 for inquiries "

original post > http://talk.philmusic.com/board/inde...,147754.0.html

yung uca 200 is a usb stereo recording card.

Comment

salamat sa pagpost nito.

Comment

[quote=3650guy;101597]posting this for info only. no endorsement is implied. i also don't know the seller.
            may be deleted if improperly posted.

"
            [B]

onairstudioph
            View Profile WWW Personal Message (Offline)

BEHRINGER ITEMS 20-30% OFF! LIMITED STOCKS ONLY!
            ___________ "SONG OF MARY" ____________
            Sing my Soul....
            the greatness of the Lord...

sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE]Studio GT combines exceptional monitoring performance with a USB audio interface, providing a complete desktop solution for recording audio to your computer.

Studio GT
              Human beings, they're quite a paradox. At first glance they're so primitive: genetic impurities, no telepathy, violent, and yet they've created so many beautiful ways to convey their ideas - literature, art, music. [#98 In the Flesh]

I Stand With You
              I Saw You Coming In

Comment

dodofer pano ito, pwde na itong interface ko at the same time reference monitor? ayus ito ah, bago ng samson

Comment

Oo, reference monitor loudspeaker ito na may built-in USB "sound card" na!
                  Human beings, they're quite a paradox. At first glance they're so primitive: genetic impurities, no telepathy, violent, and yet they've created so many beautiful ways to convey their ideas - literature, art, music. [#98 In the Flesh]

I Stand With You
                  I Saw You Coming In

Comment

wow, ganda na laruan nito

Comment

Originally posted by sjclc View Post
                      No, not MIDI. I mean if I want to record something from my keyboard to the computer, probably by means of a microphone, what should I do to get things started? This is at home by the way.
                      Samson G-Track

As the world's first USB condenser microphone with a built-in audio interface and mixer, G-Track allows for simultaneous stereo input and gain control of vocals and guitar, bass, or keyboard while also providing switchable stereo, mono, and computer monitoring through an on board headphone output.
                      G-Track allows you to record vocals like a standard USB mic, or two mono instruments through the line/instrument input or a mix of one mono instrument and vocal. Now singer/songwriters can directly record vocals and instruments quickly and easily with one device, making G-Track a must have for any songwriter's home studio. And its ease of use and portability allows you to take it anywhere inspiration may strike you.

Samson Studio GT Active Studio Monitors with USB Audio Interface

[quote]Studio GT houses two mic and instrument/line inputs along with gain control, clip LED, and two 1/8-inch stereo headphone outputs with independent level controls. Plus, we include a 2-position switch for no-latency directs mono and stereo monitoring. Designed to make home recording easy and professional, Studio GT includes Cakewalk

I Stand With You
                      I Saw You Coming In

Comment

Lexicon audio interface

A staple in recording studios for decades, Lexicon brings its world-renowned audio quality to computer-based recording with its line of input/output interfaces.

Peavey PV6 USB mixer

[QUOTE]The PV
                        Last edited by d0d0fer; 13.05.15, 03:31 PM. Reason: additional information

I Stand With You
                        I Saw You Coming In

Comment

Similar Inactive Thread: Suggestions On Basic Set Up For A Home Recording Studio

Can these be merged?

Niknok: Done. Merged. Thanks, Dodofer.
                          Last edited by NikNoK; 13.05.17, 08:18 AM.

I Stand With You
                          I Saw You Coming In

Comment

Samson Q2U USB/XLR Microphone with HP20 Headphones

The Q2U is a dynamic handheld microphone that features both an XLR output and a USB I/O, so it can plug directly into any live sound console or any computer with a USB input. And the microphone's on/off switch lets you control the audio to the XLR output, allowing you to perform in a live setting and record to a computer simultaneously.

This revolutionary mic also features a built-in 3.5mm stereo headphone jack with volume control for no-latency monitoring during recording. Plus, a cardioid pickup pattern and a high-quality A/D converter with a 16-bit, 48kHz sampling rate ensure the sound reproduction in both live and recording applications is clear, detailed and accurate. It's also compatible with most computer based digital audio workstations, so your recordings can be developed with enhanced control and functionality.

I Stand With You
                            I Saw You Coming In

Comment

Good noon mga kapatid. just wanna ask if okay lang ba tong computer ko para gamitin sa pag record.

Specifications:
                              Operating System Windows

Processor Intel Core i3-2410M 2.30GHz Processor with
                              Turbo Boost up to 2.90GHz DDR3 1333Mhz 35W,
                              supporting Intel 64 architechture, Intel smart Cache

Memory 2GB DDR3 Memory

Storage 640GB 5400RPM SATA

Optical Drive 8x Super Multi DL DVD+/-RW Drive

Display & Graphics 14" HD Active Matrix TFT Color LED
                              (1366 x 76 Resolution
                              nVidia GeForce GT 540M 2048MB DDR3 dedicated
                              Graphic Card

Network & Communication Acer Invi Link Nplify 802.11b/g/N WiFi
                              Certified; Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
                              10/100/1000Mbps Gbit LAN

Built-In Device Acer Crystal Eye Webcam 1280 x 1024 resolution
                              Microphone
                              Multi-in One Card Reader
                              2x USB2.0 Ports
                              1x USB3.0 Port
                              1x HDMI Port with HDCP support

Battery 6-Cells Li-Ion Battery
                              Amare Et Servire

Saint Augustine One Voice

Comment

Well...mukha namang OK sa OK, but the next important question I'm gonna ask you is...anong software ang balak mong gamitin?

Keep in mind na may binabagayang system requirements (i.e. hardware specs) ang software, so we'll also need to know the exact version of the software you're planning to use

(Actually, 'yung processor, memory and storage lang ang tiningnan ko kasi all the other specs don't really matter...unless binabalak mo ring gumawa ng live streaming na HD- (or even 4K-)quality )

Originally posted by Emerald View Post
                                Good noon mga kapatid. just wanna ask if okay lang ba tong computer ko para gamitin sa pag record.

Specifications:
                                Operating System Windows

Processor Intel Core i3-2410M 2.30GHz Processor with
                                Turbo Boost up to 2.90GHz DDR3 1333Mhz 35W,
                                supporting Intel 64 architechture, Intel smart Cache

Memory 2GB DDR3 Memory

Storage 640GB 5400RPM SATA

Optical Drive 8x Super Multi DL DVD+/-RW Drive

Display & Graphics 14" HD Active Matrix TFT Color LED
                                (1366 x 76 Resolution
                                nVidia GeForce GT 540M 2048MB DDR3 dedicated
                                Graphic Card

Network & Communication Acer Invi Link Nplify 802.11b/g/N WiFi
                                Certified; Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
                                10/100/1000Mbps Gbit LAN

Built-In Device Acer Crystal Eye Webcam 1280 x 1024 resolution
                                Microphone
                                Multi-in One Card Reader
                                2x USB2.0 Ports
                                1x USB3.0 Port
                                1x HDMI Port with HDCP support

Battery 6-Cells Li-Ion Battery
                                We have little to no culture of healthy polemics in the country, as any attempt to consider fault is taken as a personal attack. Rare are those that are able to deal with it properly. --- Alex Tioseco (1981-2009), critic

DISSENT IS LIBERATION; NO DEMOCRACY WITHOUT DISSENT
                                CRITICISM IS DISCOURSE, DIALECTIC AND EDUCATION

Comment

Working...
                                X