Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPOCC in Sang Tinig 2011

Hi BPOCC!

Our yearly choralfest is here again. Inviting you all to join this event to raise funds for our future outreach projects.

For those interested to sing with BPOCC in the concert please contact our coordinators, Bryann for SRC, Lester for OLP and Froilan for Edsa Shrine.

Will post details of the concert soon.

See you all!
    The reason we are suffering is not because the love has ended,
    but because it still continues even after the love is over...
    Someone who's been in love is more beautiful than the one who hasn't, even if that someone had lost her love.

Re: BPOCC in Sang Tinig 2011

Thanks Trins for posting this one...

For everyone,

Please let us know who's interested to join as soon as possible... We only have more than a month to prepare...

God Bless!!!

Comment

While waiting for our coordinators let's start counting...

To sing are

SOPRANO
      1. Montaro (oo babae siya)

ALTO
      1. Trina

TENOR
      1. BatusaiX

BASS

Please post here if you want to join... Calling all members of BPOCC. Please join. Thanks!
      Someone who's been in love is more beautiful than the one who hasn't, even if that someone had lost her love.

Comment

Oo, babae ako. Mali ka d'yan sa inaakala mo. Babae po ako. Hahaha!!!!
        Ate ano kakantahin? May pyesa na?

Comment

Ayyy... kasama pala ako... he he he! LOL

Lagay mo rin dyan si Reksuyah!

Malapit na yung event... wala pa rin tayong pyesa. :(

I hope that those who join last year... will also participate in this year's festival.

Originally posted by czyre View Post
          While waiting for our coordinators let's start counting...

TENOR
          1. BatusaiX

Please post here if you want to join... Calling all members of BPOCC. Please join. Thanks!
          sigpic
          "You don't know what it's like living a life like mine so don't question what you'll never understand" - Kenshin Himura -

Comment

To sing are...

(Yung iba nilista ko na, mandated by law kasi hehehe... bawal tumanggi!)

SOPRANO
            1. Montaro
            2. Myrna
            3. Lean
            5. Omi

ALTO
            1. Trina
            2. Leisl
            3. Anne2406

TENOR
            1. BatusaiX
            2. Reksuyah
            3. Chalz
            4. Blazinghands

BASS
            1. Kasparov23
            2. Alvin

And hopefully to conduct: Concertino

All onliners inetersted to sing with BPOCC please feel free to post here or send me a PM or SMS

Comment

Gusto ko lang sana isuggest ito for BPOCC's repertoire para lang maiba

Comment

To sing are...

SOPRANO
                1. Montaro
                2. Myrna
                3. Lean
                5. Omi

ALTO
                1. Trina
                2. Leisl
                3. Anne2406

TENOR
                1. BatusaiX
                2. Reksuyah
                3. Chalz
                4. Blazinghands

BASS
                1. Kasparov23
                2. Alvin

All onliners inetersted to sing with BPOCC please feel free to post here or send me a PM or SMS
                Parang kakaunti a..... BPOCC....3 chapters diba.... join na kayo mga kasama
                I am not who you think I am because I do not pretend to be somebody.
                Do not assume that I know everything because I am a nobody - Alexander

Comment

To sing are...

SOPRANO
                  1. Montaro
                  2. Myrna
                  3. Lean
                  5. Omi

ALTO
                  1. Trina
                  2. Leisl
                  3. Anne2406

TENOR
                  1. BatusaiX
                  2. Reksuyah
                  3. Chalz
                  4. Blazinghands

BASS
                  1. Kasparov23
                  2. Alvin

hahaha......... mandated by law talaga ha?!!! saan na po yung iba? sali na kayo mga friends.... mas marami mas masaya!!!!!

Comment

Gust o ko sumali ng group niyo kaso, taga-cavite ako.paano ako makaka-attend ng mga practices?sana,makasali talaga ako.
                    No one can overpower God's will. So, better watch out if you're one of them uplifting themselves thinking they can do better without God.

Comment

Pwedeng sumali kasi isang araw lang ang practice namin hehehe...

Nagkaroon po ng meeting sa BPOCC-SRC service last Saturday. I'm actually waiting for Kuya Jon to post the minutes of the meeting. Hehehe...

Ipapaliwanag ko lang po. Naiintindihan naming lahat ng busy po ang lahat lalo na pag Sang Tinig na. That's why we decided to just sing the song I posted below (may gumagawa na po ng areglo) and open the program by singing the National Anthem (MIDIs will be sent within this week).

The rest will be explained by super mod Jon2.

Comment

Sana, mabasa ko iyong mga ipopost ng mod. sana, makaya ng time ko na sumali sa group niyo.
                        No one can overpower God's will. So, better watch out if you're one of them uplifting themselves thinking they can do better without God.

Comment

Sa FB po nagpost si Jon, here is the link http://www.facebook.com/groups/bponline.community/
                          re: 'Sang Tinig

1) BPOCC Song Choice:
                          Lupang Hinirang, Magsimula Ka and Hangang Ngayon (intermission). Scores/midis will be provided.

General practice will be on November 30 (Wednesday). Proposed practice location is at Our Lady of the Abandoned church.

2) Uniform:
                          All black. Polos and pants for guys; blouses, pants/skirts for gals. (Your) own choice of design.

Black shoes too.

Trina was talking about a certain Golden Yellow (cloth) as an accessory but that'll be explained further after this is posted.

3) Participants:
                          I didn't ask for the final list of members joining so I'm leaving that up to the interested ones to post here for confirmation.

Btw, for those whose names appear on our list but fail to cooperate and will give anyone a hard time, we'll be charging a fee or something. This should eliminate nuisances.

Questions? Post it all here. Trina and the rest will try their best to reply back. Violent reactions? Call for a meeting and sponsor a meal
                          Last edited by Jon2; 11.11.11, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Ako ba hanap nyo? Hahaha. I edited Ate Myrn's post.

Comment

I think, I wasn't able to join the group. God Bless and goodluck na lang po sa inyo.

Comment

Working...
                              X