Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pledges for Czyre (Trina)

FUND RAISING FOR TRINA'S CORNEAL TRANSPLANT:

Dear Brothers and Sisters, in line with Trina's (Czyre Esquejo) corneal transplant, we are doing a pledge campaign to help her finance the operation. I hope you can donate any amount to a bank account that we will open for her. Any amount clipped and prayers will definitely help.

For more info, please contact Michael Lopez.

Michael L. Lopez
    BPI Dagupan
    0559 1289 37
    to break faith with You.. is to be no one..

Re: Pledges for Czyre (Trina)

Hi Poknat...

May we know kung kelan ang schedule ng operation? Kasi paparating na ang December...
    Only passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things.
    - Denis Diderot

My Blogs:
    A Series of Duration
    Travel and Snaps
    The CWW Portfolio

Comment

Hey, Randy.

Thanks for the post. I wanna help too. Kelan operation nya if ever?

Comment

kung may Facebook po kayo, paki visit ito:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/bponline.community/
        Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend. - Albert Camus

Comment

Salamat Roland for posting the FB link.

She'll have her operation po on Nov. 21. Makati Med. As we all know, expensive po ang corneal transplant so aside from our prayers, She also needs our financial help.

Maraming salamat po sa pagtulong at si Lord na po bahala sa inyo.
          to break faith with You.. is to be no one..

Comment

Aw... :cry:

Randy, hanggang dito pa pala...

It is really amazing that most of my friends helping me get through this are from the BP board.

My surgery sa right eye is scheduled on November 22 at the Makati Medical Center. There is no definite date for the left eye yet as it will depend pa on the results of the surgery on the right eye but it may be 6 months after pa.

To those curious, I have been praying for a donor for more than 2 years. I've had Keratoconus on both eyes for almost 10 years, it's a disease where the Cornea gets deformed and affects the vision. It can be treated in many ways but mine would only apply to the last option which is Corneal Transplant. I have not found a donor yet but my case has worsened that it has to be operaton on asap or else it may lead to permanent blindness. Right now, I just see shadows on my right eye and both eyes are very sensitive to light na rin that's why I can't watch the TV anymore or use the computer for a long time.

I am just lucky that my Dr./Surgeon is also the President of the Eye Bank so I don't have to look for a donor anymore - but I have to buy the organ from the bank which is pretty expensive. And this is why we (my family and loved one) are looking for means and ways to raise funds for this.

I really appreciate this. I've been seeing posts like this all over facebook and I am really touched. I feel blessed to have so many friends who care. Thank you all and thank you in advance to those who are helping. May the Lord bless you for all your kindness.

You may want to see this too

Keratoconus

Michael Lopez is Mike1314 of the BP board, my partner. He will be with me during the surgery.

@Coolwaters, we will be in Cebu on Nov 6, 2013... Hopefully by then nakakakita na ako and we could meet up for an EB.
            The reason we are suffering is not because the love has ended,
            but because it still continues even after the love is over...
            Someone who's been in love is more beautiful than the one who hasn't, even if that someone had lost her love.

Comment

Revisiting old threads... Musta na Czyre? Ang layo pa pala ng November...

If you are in Baguio this coming Sunday, sana may chance na magkita tayo. It would be a treat to attend a Mass where you'd be singing with your choir...
              Only passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things.
              - Denis Diderot

My Blogs:
              A Series of Duration
              Travel and Snaps
              The CWW Portfolio

Comment

Working...
              X