Guitar Chords for Awit Ng Pagpapanibago

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Chords for Awit Ng Pagpapanibago

Hi guys. I'm new here. Please help me naman. Naghahanap kc ako ng piyesa ng Awit Ng Pagpapanibao(Renewal Song) by Fr. Magnaye for guitar and piano. I'm teaching the school choir at Montessori De Sagrada Familia in Baliwag, Bulacan. Kindly provide me naman if you have. I really like that song. Di ko rin kc alam kung saan ako makakabili ng Icons songbook wherein that song is there. A little help please. Thanks... God Bless...

Re: Guitar Chords for Awit Ng Pagpapanibago

(this is a quick reply since I'm on the go...)

Hi vhonjoseph,

Regarding the pyesa...na-try mo na bang pumunta sa bookshop ng Diocese? It's the little building at the parking lot of the Immaculate Conception Minor Basilica (Malolos Cathedral).

Last time I was there, binebenta pa nila 'yung "ICONS: Unang Alay" where it contains the pyesa of "Awit ng Pagpapanibago", as well as Fr. Rey Magnaye's other compositions and arrangements
    We have little to no culture of healthy polemics in the country, as any attempt to consider fault is taken as a personal attack. Rare are those that are able to deal with it properly. --- Alex Tioseco (1981-2009), critic

DISSENT IS LIBERATION; NO DEMOCRACY WITHOUT DISSENT
    CRITICISM IS DISCOURSE, DIALECTIC AND EDUCATION

Comment

Working...
    X